Tuesday 4 November 2014

All over the Gaming Timeline...literally and figuratively...

Howdy all,

It has been a bit of a hiatus since I last posted on the blog...the fall and post-summer calendar have done their best at taking over my leisure time.  However, I have tried to persevere and carry on the painting fight with brush in one hand and whatever miniature that was at arms length in the other.

As the title says...I have been ALL over the map...for your viewing pleasure I have miniatures that I've been able to complete covering the range of Old West with a mortician from Dead Mans Hand, some WW1 Canadian artillery pieces, a couple of 'The Cops' from A Fistful of Kung-fu, and a random sci-fi fig I bought at Cangames for a buck (or .80 something cents American depending on the exchange).

Take care folks.


From Great Escape Games, 28mm, the local Mortician...business is usually pretty good...


Great War Miniatures 28mm artillery pieces...

 
From Hasslefree Miniatures, 28mm, Harby walking the walk with a BFG!! Oh, and with a killer belt buckle to boot...
 
A Fistful of Kung-fu...the Hong Kong Riggs and Murtaugh... 


And finally...a random sci-fi merc that I picked out of a bin at Cangames 2014



 

No comments: