Sunday 4 January 2015

Dead Man's Hand...Desperados

Happy New Year everyone!!

I hope the end of year went well for you and that the new year is greeting everyone well.  I took a little hiatus from the internet over the Christmas and New Year holidays, however I still worked through my to do pile on the workbench.

Over the past summer I drove through North Bay and took the time to drop into NorthBay Hobbies...I always try to drop by when I'm driving through the city and support another LGS.  This is the same store and trip that I bought "The Cops" and I also bought the Desperados pack for Dead Mans Hand.  Great looking miniatures! The poses were awesome and there's a really good mix of iconic Western bad guys.

Enjoy the pics and as always, constructive criticism is always welcome.  Cheers.

The entire crew...
 
Bad ass Bandito...

 
Bad ass Bandito sidekick...

 
 
Navajo Brave... 
 
 
 
The nameless drifter...

 
 
Disgruntled Confederate vets...

 
 
 


Mandatory bowler-wearing bad guy...
 

 
 
 
The less than Magnificent Seven...
 
A couple of townies from the Undertaker pack... 

4 comments:

Phil said...

Excelent job, beautiful details!

Stan M. said...

Thank you Phil...they were outstanding figures and a lot of fun to paint up.

Unknown said...

hello, do you know the maker of the navajo brave ?

Stan M. said...

Hello there, I believe that he is made by Great Escape Games...you can check out the box on their website directly or I also know that NorthStar Figures has them. Cheers.