Thursday 2 July 2015

SAGA Crusading

Happy July everyone...

The past month has been fairly busy and successfully kept me from getting any online work done...however, do not despair...I have been busy busy with the workbench. 

The club has a SAGA tournament coming up this fall, so in the interest of being pro-active I thought I'd continue massing my Crusader warriors for the event.  My first post was a 4 man Hearthguard of Knights with oversized weapons...and I thought I'd compliment these warriors with another Hearthguard of Knights.

The only difference with this guard is that they have normal weapons...mace, axe, etc...they are markedly smaller than the gargantuan tower of swords from my first batch.  This crew is also the first time I've tried my hand at shields, so I thought I'd try to freestyle some random designs and colours...apparently my Hearthguard has some representation from Jamaica...I guess if they could have a bobsled team then they could have a crusader?!? Yeah, I'm not sure...

Enjoy the pics...advice and comments are always welcome.

Take care.


Group shot...warrior for God, a couple of Orangemen, and a design that in hindsight screams Jamaica-man...
 
Random pics...


 

 

2 comments:

Phil said...

Love these colors! Very nice job...

Stan M. said...

Thank you very much Phil.