Tuesday 2 May 2017

Weakness has a face!!

<uncomfortable cough>
"Hello internet"
<chorus of voices>
"Hello"

"My name is Stan..."<trailing silence>
"Hi Stan"

<tries again>"My name is Stan, and I'm an addict"<insert sobbing/weeping/crying sound>

 
"In spite of all self-control...I bought again..."<cough>"...I lost all control and I made a purchase...I bought..."<voice cracks>"...I went and bought Imperial Assault"<sob>"...and oh lord the weakness...

--photo courtesy of Flight Fantasy Games, Imperial Assault--
 
That's right folks...I went ahead and bought the Imperial Assault Corebox...oh the humanity...the pieces look great, they have some excellent detail, and really considering the box contains 34 figures including an AT-ST...I mean, hell, it was a steal of a deal...

Anyway, I thought I'd share my gamers lament...here's a preview of the first 4 pieces I finished from the box:

Take care.
 
 

 P.S...in the interest of full full disclosure...I also bought a box of Battlefront BRDM's...<cough>
 
Painting so far in 2017:

Painted:
28mm - 35
15mm - 5

Bought:
28mm - 44
vehicle - 1

15mm - 0
vehicle - 3
 
Overall PROGRESS: -8

2 comments:

Mike_A said...

Nice Royal Guard.

Now think of all the expansions your going to need, hah.

Stan M. said...

Thanks Mike...I'm sure I can entice someone else into this quandary...any ideas? lol...