Wednesday 29 November 2017

Imperial Assault - a small update

Howdy everyone,

I thought I'd throw up a quick post...keep up the current momentum and get my progress documented and up.  I'm still making my way through the Imperial Assault core box as well as random expansions and blisters.

I had not tackled an Imperial Officer yet, so I thought I would give it a shot along with a couple more Stormtoopers.  I only have a few more to go through, so it's pretty nice to be see that part close out...as I posted before, I currently have my Stormtroopers based according to 2 distinctive basing schemes...with these last 2 done it is the final troop for the dried out mud flat scheme...my next few will be the other scheme and then I'll move on to a couple of heavy troopers per section.

I elected to paint up the Imperial Officer as if he was on a ship or installation with the stereotypical Star Wars highly shone floors...I did a little research into uniform colours and rank structures...my senior officer is suitably attired for service on a ship...I the next 2 will be painted up as Stormtrooper Officer (black) and Intelligence Officer (white tunic, black/grey trousers).

Anyway, as I said a quick one...you've heard me type the words before on the Stormtrooper guys...so enjoy the pics.



I was still having troubles with camera stuff and me...so I only ended up with one salvable pic of the officer...but the others look pretty good.


Painting so far in 2017:
Painted:
28mm - 82 (+3)
15mm - 69

Bought:
28mm - 108
vehicle - 1

15mm - 132
vehicle - 7
 
Overall PROGRESS: -97






No comments: